Monday, February 16, 2009

Zoë and her funny sleep spot




Now more crazy sleeping. I guess you can tell when I actually get out the camera. It's when I think it's really funny.


There has been a couple of times when Zoë goes missing. It is usually in the afternoon and for those times we have found her in Britton's bed or Cheyenne's top bunk. She has often fallen asleep there. So, if Zoë goes missing and does not answer her usual, "uhhhh?" then we have to search, and I have come to learn she has usually just fallen asleep somewhere. Well this time Kenny found her, amazing that she did. Zoë is in what we refer to as the, "blanket closet". Nice mess I know. SO...here she is on the middle shelf. I don't have a clue how she got up there anyhow but it sure was funny!

1 comments:

Heather said...

funny girls! Your girls make me laugh@