Monday, September 15, 2008

Talon's Burrito


This is Talon's Burrito. It is actually the one baby item that I would NOT give up. It has saved my life!

It’s called a Miracle blanket. It is shaped kind of like a triangle with extra parts so his arms are stuck to his sides and it rolls around him so he is just snug as a bug. I ordered this when Talon was just brought home and I was up all night with him for several days. The day it arrived I set it aside so I could wash it. At 2 in the morning I got up and tore it out of its package. I have been using it ever since. It just works! Talon calms and actually can get a good sleep! Don’t I sound like an advertisement!

3 comments:

Megan said...

You need to send me the link from where you got that, I want one too.

Heather said...

save me that burrito!

grammajill said...

Do they sell them at TACO BELL?