Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just some family stuffs

Zoë and all the smaller kids for that matter absolutely baths and want one anytime, any day with anyone. Last night Hannah was in the bath, Zoë wanted in too. She kept asking, "Can I have a bath, can I have a bath?" My answer was "No" to each request as I knew Hannah wanted to be alone. Soon Zoë's chant turned into, "Can I have a bath?, say, "Oh fine" I guess I have said "Oh fine" quite often to her past repeated requests. I guess this is what you get when you give up arguing with a three year old.






6 comments:

Heidi said...

I had to look it up too - I think here it would a Deb Ball - is this in addition to a Prom, or a replacement? Kianna looks lovely.

Megan said...

Kianna looks gorg, love the green. And that is a great pic of Talon bugging Hannah. Cute! I like seeing your day to day stuff, makes me feel like I'm not missing out as much :)

Kasey Lighten said...

Super-beauty Kianna! Meg's right, green looks so fab on her! I also LOVE the mustache!!! :) Too funny!

grammajill said...

Beautiful Kianna, did you have fun? What a bunch of cute kids, and Talon is such a ham!!

Heather said...

Love the pics. Gorgeous kianna. Love how pissed hannah is at talon. cute family.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.