Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Come on, how sweet is this!~

Okay, it only took me a year, literally..we had Talon on the day the girls came back from Trek. Anyhow, I finally went through photos that other people took of the Mormon Trek that Kianna and Hannah went on last July (2008) through Wyoming. I went though thousands of photos looking for my girls. It took forever. Hannah has a ton more photos than Kianna and I was wondering why. In the end I figured it is because she has such a cute baby face and was dressed so gosh darn cute!





4 comments:

Megan said...

That top photo of Hannah is sooooo sweet...I Love it. I'm glad they went, it's such a cool experience

grammajill said...

Great Photos, great girls, you are seriously so blessed to have them...(heh heh)

Heidi said...

They look like they are having fun. What a great thing to do. I know Megan has done a trek like that, have you all done it?

Heather said...

ahhh..I LOVE the top hanna pic...so cute and precious and sweet!