Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well this is the start of my family blog. Not sure where I'll go with it but it seems to be the thing to do! Eventually I might post interesting things. For now I just posted a photo from the other day to see if I could do it!

Today Savannah is home sick. We have had a fever going around the house. So far Hannah, Garen, Cheyenne, Britton and Savannah have gotten it. Where will it stop?

The debate goes on regarding what to do for Thanksgiving. I think we all would just like to stay at home. Of course I would have to make Thanksgiving then so that is not much fun either!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad you have a family blog! Now I can check it and see what you are up to! I answered your ? on our crafty blog so go check it out!

Megan said...

So cute! I love Zoe's picture, although she doesn't seem to look like she is too stuck! Sad about the fever...and I have your answer. OUR house for Thanksgiving, duh! You have done Greg's family for YEARS! Our turn!

grammajill said...

Hey Amy now I am the only one without a blog.... I don't think I want one. Why don't you eat with Gregs family and then come over and play at our house, and eat pie??? Sound like a plan?

Unknown said...

fjhfjhYeah Amy come eat with your family and husband then bail to play with sisters... Excellent Plan. They you won't be board to tears when Brian and myself try to kill each other for hours on his XBOX Tom Clancy Rainbow Six.

Cool Blog - How am I going to keep up with this and all my email.

PS - what about Topaz ?

Heidi said...

Hi Amy, I just linked to your blog via your comments on mine. Well done, I can now see how the kids are going and maybe next time I come to visit I will have all the girls names of pat... I can pick Kianna, Hannah, Garen and little Zoe pretty easily but I get the others mixed up. Sorry girls! I will work on it, promise.